LTT store response thread

Tyranzor

Since forum responses from LMG employees appear relatively thin these last few days, let's try to keep a list of the response times here. 

I suggest we post the date we emailed ltt support, the day they responded and what the issue was about, or when your shipping label was created, and how long it's sat in limbo. 

I ordered on Nov 28th, a mystery Hoodia and received notification it was on the way the next day. It's been almost a week now with no movement in shipping. 

It's insane to me that there has been so little official response to this, just a banner on the store. 

Ordered a Water Bottle on Sept 7th. No news since receiving the receipt.

The black shaft screw driver i ordered 7 days earlier has a shipping label now though.

I think they have a banner on their site saying shipping and response delays may be high cuz of demand

3 hours ago, fpo said:

I think they have a banner on their site saying shipping and response delays may be high cuz of demand

Really!!

I don't think this is gonna do anything, response time is all over the place. The last time I contacted support to get something added to my order, I always received a response within 1 business day. This was late october.

Why? Because the question was simple, they could just immediately answer it.

But in the case where someone for example has issues with the backpack, I'm sure that's gonna take time, because now they got a brand new product with defects, where shipping a new one is probably not gonna solve it, and they have to discuss the issue with the team, Linus etc, to see how they can solve it. Now would it be a good idea to let the customer know they are working on it? Absolutely. But response time is just all over the place.

I know @nicklmgtook some suggestions a while back, including stuff like regular updates on products that have long waiting times, such as the screwdriver and backpack, but that clearly hasn't happened yet.