Need help with the right GPU

fdx

Hello.
I am planing to upgrade my old nearly dead! pc and I'm stricktly on budget.
Currently have an i5 6600 and 1050ti which ... sucks ... u know!!
I dont play any competitive games. I only enjoy playing AAA games on maximum quality and 60FPS 1080p is enough for me. 
What are your GPU suggestions considering that I will go with a used ryzen 5600 (non-x) bundle. I really really dont like to lower any graphics setting, and I want a smooth 60 fps experience in any AAA demanding game that is out now or will be in at least 2-3 years. PSU is 750 solid. so no worries about that!

***** PLEASE consider a 20-30% headroom for upcoming games. I dont mind a little bit overkill GPU. 

sooooo, what is your budget?

And where are you located.

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

3 minutes ago, Alinz said:

sooooo, what is your budget?

I live in IRAN and prices are really stupid here. So I will try to get my hands on a good deal depending on the supplies hopefully. you just please consider ryzen 5600 and my target FPS and setting. I can manage the price

What budget is left for your GPU. We can't reccomend something if we don't know how much you are willing to spend.

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

1 minute ago, Alinz said:

What budget is left for your GPU. We can't reccomend something if we don't know how much you are willing to spend.

up to 500$ 
But i will look for a good used one if I can.. So dont rely on that

So, I found 3090's for 141000000 IRR (about $320) on digikala (found out about them true reddit).

If those prices are correct it would be amazing value, but it might nog make sence depending on the resolution you run, (1080p, 1440p, 4k)

when you talk about price and budget like that, let me fill you in a little bit about the situation in my country. None of the brands have any official guarantee services here, and I cant order anything from ebay or amazon either due to restrictions. Therefore, there are some limited companies which do import whatever they like and put price tags however they like on them!. So it might surprise you that I can buy a RX 6800XT with 400$ here and a 1 year guarantee (GOD knows the reliability!!) and the same chip with another company cost u 800$ with 2 years guarantee!!!. 
there are absolutely no laws here whatsoever. just some companies trying to f..... us over. 

13 minutes ago, Alinz said:

So, I found 3090's for 141000000 IRR (about $320) on digikala (found out about them true reddit).

If those prices are correct it would be amazing value, but it might nog make sence depending on the resolution you run, (1080p, 1440p, 4k)

dude stop doing that. 3090 is about 1600$ here. just please consider the techniqal aspect of the situation and give me a sugesstion if u can.
3090 Gaming Trio is about 600,000,000 IRRs .... one dollar is equal to 350.000 IRRs ... do the math!!!! 1700$

Don't attack me over something I found online, I am trying to help you here. And yes, I am unaware about the situation in your country.

You ask random people on the internet for help and they are kind enough to try and help you.

With that out of the way:

Sure, warranty is nice (personally I never had to use one for PC parts), but if no seller in your country lists a warranty because it isnt required by law you should just buy the best performing GPU in your budget (that 6800xt is fantastic).

I guess that would be my only advise.

7 minutes ago, Alinz said:

Don't attack me over something I found online, I am trying to help you here. And yes, I am unaware about the situation in your country.

You ask random people on the internet for help and they are kind enough to try and help you.

With that out of the way:

Sure, warranty is nice (personally I never had to use one for PC parts), but if no seller in your country lists a warranty because it isnt required by law you should just buy the best performing GPU in your budget (that 6800xt is fantastic).

I guess that would be my only advise.

Oh come on ... who attacked you?! you cant handle a serious disscussion?!
I just wanted some techniqal advice not a financial one. 

You said it yourself, $400 6800XT. Amazing value, would be a bit CPU bottlenecked at 1080p tho. (idk what resolution you tend to play at)

You could also pocket that money and buy a 6700xt, which is a fantastic card for 1080p and even 1440p.

If you want to go ultra-budget, a used 6600XT would shred a 1050ti, and will save you a lot of money, especially if you are 1080p gaming.

Other than that, AMD is the best option right now for price to performance, and it is up to you as to how much you think you will need and how much that is worth to you. We can give you recommendations based on what you've told us, but you know your market better than anyone else here. 

@fdx

I currently am running an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X and a Radeon 6700XT with 1080p 165hz, I mostly play my games at lowest quality (cause why not) but I've tried Ultra and It's pretty good, fps wise it depends on which games, I found this on youtube. They tested on 1080p and 1440p for Ryzen 5600

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

Motherboard : B550 GAMING X V2

CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 5600X

RAM : 2x8Gb G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2133 MHZ

SSD : Crucial P2 1TB PCIe M.2 2280SS SSD

GPU : AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT

PSU : M.RED ATX 750W - 80+BRONZE

Cooling : Watercooling M.RED AIO 240mm RGB Rainbow + 4 Fans