Joycon stick drift

So my switch finally has this problem, i dont play it often, but ive been playing the new pokemon game and its getting annoying having my character go in weird directions or the bike go in odd directions. Any recommendations for replace joy cons that will have a better sticks?

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, there's not really many options.

All official joycons are going to suffer from this issue and the majority of 3rd party joycons suck (and will still suffer from drift). 

Guilikit is working on replacement joycon sticks that are Hall-Effect, but there currently isn't a release date yet.

• 2 weeks later...

One sort of workaround is to install CFW on the Switch, and then rip the games and updates and copy them onto the SD card. From there, run them in Ryujinx. With Ryujinx, you can use virtually any controller including very reliable ones that do not suffer from the analog stick drift plaguing many recent controllers.

If you play online, you will only be able to play online between people who are using CFW-modded Switches or Ryujinx (and maybe the few people using Yuzu). You cannot play online with people playing on unmodded Switches.

Also, you need a decently powerful PC to run Ryujinx (honestly, its system requirements are optimistically low). So older and/or low-end hardware just cannot handle Ryujinx. (Modern) Mid-range laptops can actually run it quite well though.

Unfortunately, as @linkboy pointed out, there just aren't really any options other then emulation at the moment.