violet pixel on ips panel

LurchLord

hello hello ,  just yesterday i recived my new monitor ( Acer Nitro VG271US ) and now i have an violet  pixel right in the middel of my display and it anoys the shit out of me :c does anyone know what to do ?

WhatsApp Bild 2022-11-26 um 12.26.16.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2022-11-26 um 12.26.24.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2022-11-26 um 12.26.162.jpg

Contact the people that sold it to you.  Find out what their policy on dead pixels is and RMA if you can.  You could also get in touch with ASUS if you have no luck with the retailer

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

yes only the problem is that acer allows 1 pixel mistake on there monitors -.-  i found out that only the green isnt working and thats why it show pink (red+ blue = pink )

1647168810_WhatsAppBild2022-11-26um13_11_41.thumb.jpg.1fd74f8cceedae46befc47c211b7a0df.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2022-11-26 um 13.23.44.jpg

2 minutes ago, LurchLord said:

yes only the problem is that acer allows 1 pixel mistake on there monitors -.-  the red is working and not the blue and green ???

in this picture it seems like that only 1647168810_WhatsAppBild2022-11-26um13_11_41.thumb.jpg.1fd74f8cceedae46befc47c211b7a0df.jpg

I had a blue one on my screen appear while new. Changing the background every week and playing games got rid of it eventually. There is not much you can do other than return it to the seller. Single stuck or dead pixels can happen and rarely fall under warranty, unless you specifically paid more for one. Dell and HP used to offer such for business machines as well as some retailers. 

I hope yours goes away as well, just really annoying that it's pink.