AIO Fan Control Plan?

MoOrion4X

Hello all, I am fairly new to fan controls and planning out my second ever build. The plan is to have an 360 rad AIO for the CPU and a separate 240 rad AIO for the GPU. And why the heck not, lets plan for a push/pull on both rads with some Noctua PWMs with the goal here that this build will be very quiet when I am audio recording but can crank up the rpms when I am video rendering. Given that, I was thinking I would control 3 fans of my CPU AIO fans off the CPU_FAN header, the next 3 off Chan1, then two fans for the GPU off Chan2, and the last two GPU fans off Chan3 and any remaining case fans off chan4. Theoretically I could then set these groups of fans to respond to load on the CPU and GPU independently and be able to stagger the groups as demand grows during high loads. Is this a reasonable plan, an insane plan, a totally misinformed plan or other?

That should work, some motherboard don't let you set fan speed based off of GPU temperature. If you are using software to control the fans (I think Corsair, some NZXT, and Cooler Master can), you can definitely set the fan speed based off GPU temperature, and have multiple profiles which you could change when you're audio recording or video editting.