GPU AIO

Tsukashi

Someone in my other thread recommended I get an AIO instead of waiting for a white card to become available, which is what I'm going to do at this point. I ended up getting an Asus 3080Ti TUF card.

Some points to keep in mind:

1. My build is mostly white/silver

2. I've never water cooled a gpu

3. I'm obviously looking for a white/silver configuration, lighting is a non issue

Where do I even start? Should I go AIO or custom? Going custom I may need a larger case which is fine, but I like to plan things out before I buy the rest of what I'll need.

one option would be the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 for an AiO, but they have some black accents 

4 hours ago, _Omega_ said:

one option would be the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 for an AiO, but they have some black accents 

Is the rad/tubing changeable? I wouldn't mind the black accent on the block, but ideally I'd have a white rad/tubes.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:56 PM, Tsukashi said:

Is the rad/tubing changeable? I wouldn't mind the black accent on the block, but ideally I'd have a white rad/tubes.

With that aio kit what you see is what you get,For the price and you wanting white its better just to custom loop it  and throw a cpu block in there as well.