What AIO?

NextraMia
Go to solution Solved by Poinkachu,
11 hours ago, NextraMia said:

Or would it be worth to buy a EK-AIO 360 and spray paint it to white?

Pretty sure spray painting the rad white gonna make the performance suffer to some extent.

Which of these 4 AIO-s is the best?
1. Asus Rog Strix LC 360
2. Phanteks Glacier One 
3. Lian Li Galahad
4. Corsair H150i

Using a speedy Ryzen system

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

Best for what?  Arctic freezer II should be on the list. 

Death before dishonour! Nothing before coffee!

21 minutes ago, NextraMia said:

Which of these 4 AIO-s is the best?
1. Asus Rog Strix LC 360
2. Phanteks Glacier One 
3. Lian Li Galahad
4. Corsair H150i

Using a speedy Ryzen system

Those are all trash. You want the EK-AIO or the Arctic Freezer II

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

Problem is, I will not be happy if the AIO is not white and with RGB. (Sorry, I am one of those!)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

2 minutes ago, NextraMia said:

Problem is, I will not be happy if the AIO is not white and with RGB. (Sorry, I am one of those!)

Well, the least bad out of the ones you listed is the Lian Li Galahad. It's cooling is quite good, but the pump is very loud and the mounting is nightmarish 

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

I would definitely be able to put that much effort in, I just need it to be good and white colored to match my on going coloring scheme. 🙂

11 hours ago, NextraMia said:

Pretty sure spray painting the rad white gonna make the performance suffer to some extent.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

On 11/17/2022 at 3:52 PM, NextraMia said:

Hi, as said above, you could go with the Deepcool LS720 wh

On 11/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, ShawtyT30beTHICCC said:

Well, the least bad out of the ones you listed is the Lian Li Galahad. It's cooling is quite good, but the pump is very loud and the mounting is nightmarish 

Is the Arctic LF 2 the quietest?  I would like 'white ones' too but I am not so picky.   I want the quietest one that still cools sufficiently.   I might not be able to use all the screws though with that cooler?   My current case is the Phanteks P500A - it's not white, though, unfortunately.   The PSU is, though. 🙂 

I was considering the Galahad since it's easily available at nearby stores but if the pump is really loud, I should pass?

I'm currently using the Dark Rock Pro4 air cooler but I want to switch it to an AIO - probably 360. 

14 minutes ago, Paul17 said:

Is the Arctic LF 2 the quietest?  I would like 'white ones' too but I am not so picky.   I want the quietest one that still cools sufficiently.   I might not be able to use all the screws though with that cooler?   My current case is the Phanteks P500A - it's not white, though, unfortunately.   The PSU is, though. 🙂 

I was considering the Galahad since it's easily available at nearby stores but if the pump is really loud, I should pass?

I'm currently using the Dark Rock Pro4 air cooler but I want to switch it to an AIO - probably 360.