Corsair CS

Spotty

Does anybody have any information for the Corsair CS units? Not the old semi-modular CSM units but looks like they have brought out a new fully modular CS

https://www.corsair.com/zh/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/CS-Series™/p/CP-9020238-CN

https://www.corsair.com/zh/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/CS-Series™/p/CP-9020239-CN

image.png

I was checking the 80+ reports and noticed that there was a test report for Corsair CS650 and Corsair CS750 but I can't find much information for it. The 80+ test report is from April 2021 and I haven't heard anything about them so was surprised to see it. There's no Cybenetics report published for them but the product page says Cybenetics Titanium efficiency, Standard++ noise.

Looks like the Corsair product page for them is only available if you set the location to China. Setting it to other regions gives an error page and it doesn't show up in search. Is the CS a China exclusive product? It's a bit odd to see a fully modular 80+ Gold (Cybenetics Platinum) PSU from Corsair with only a 3 year warranty (normally 80+Gold/Fully modular units would be 7+ years warranty), but it would make sense if they wanted to offer something like a cheaper version of the RMe with shorter warranty exclusively for the Chinese market.

Anybody know if it's based on any other Corsair models or who manufactures it?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450