Form Factor M.2 2280 
NAND Flash 3D TLC
Controller Realtek
Dimensions ( L x W x H )  22 x 80 x 3.7mm
Weight 11.2g
Interface PCIe Gen3x4
Performance(Max) Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s
Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : up to 250K/240K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
Operating temperature 0°C - 70°C
Storage temperature - 40°C - 85°C
Shock resistance 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF 2,000,000 hours
Warranty 5 Years

My Current Spec is 

Ryzen 3 1200

B450M DS3H

Corsair 8gb 3000 1x

Thermaltake 600W

Rx580 4GB

This Should i get it ?
I will upgrade ram to 16 GB soon

2 minutes ago, koushik401 said:

This Should i get it ?
I will upgrade ram to 16 GB soon

Yes, this SSD will work with your motherboard, if that's what you are asking.

3 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Yes, this SSD will work with your motherboard, if that's what you are asking.

Yes part of question is that but also is that ssd good cause im getting 1tb ssd for fairly low price 

4 minutes ago, koushik401 said:

Yes part of question is that but also is that ssd good cause im getting 1tb ssd for fairly low price 

Ah I see.

So the top of the line PCI3 SSDs like the Samsung 980 pro can do 3500/3000 read write and the one you want is only 2100/1500 but the Samsung is $100.

More importantly though, unless you are moving big files from drive to drive, you won't notice the difference between 3500 and 2100.  Especially if you are replacing a hard drive with this SSD.

37 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Ah I see.

So the top of the line PCI3 SSDs like the Samsung 980 pro can do 3500/3000 read write and the one you want is only 2100/1500 but the Samsung is $100.

More importantly though, unless you are moving big files from drive to drive, you won't notice the difference between 3500 and 2100.  Especially if you are replacing a hard drive with this SSD.

ye i wont move file much and yes its my first time upgrade from 7.2k hdd to ssd i will just put windows and games in it like gta 5 and stuff but sometimes i get some videos too but mostly games and software but i download games play then uninstall get different game so most writing will be like game downloading anyway 
so i should get it ? its costing me in my country(india) around 75$ /6300 INR

1 hour ago, koushik401 said:

ye i wont move file much and yes its my first time upgrade from 7.2k hdd to ssd i will just put windows and games in it like gta 5 and stuff but sometimes i get some videos too but mostly games and software but i download games play then uninstall get different game so most writing will be like game downloading anyway 
so i should get it ? its costing me in my country(india) around 75$ /6300 INR

It will be a MASSIVE upgrade from your HDD.  If the price is good in India  I would get it.

I have an XPG 1TB SSD that I have used for the last 3 years without any issues.  

On 11/9/2022 at 11:16 PM, TheGlenlivet said:

Ah I see.

Thanks all for help i ordered it 😄