Meshify 2 case fan hub only has 2 pin cable to join the motherboard sys fan headers so it can't control speed ...??

Ngamer666
Go to solution Solved by Ngamer666,

Oh sorry i found on google, i was using the wrong terms but i will use a fan hub for the power to make it simpler.

It would not allow me to control speed as easy if i use the pump header 

EDITED the post question

EDIT: Meshify 2 case hub only has 2 pin cable to join the motherboard so it can't control speed ...??

Can i connect MF120 RGB fans daisy chained power cable in the CPU_OPT header instead of a Chassis header? 

The last chassis header is under the cpu and i'd like to use the cpu_opt header instead because cable management would look a lot better.

I don't have a pump, just a noctua u9s connected in the cpu_fan header

I wont be able to control the fan speeds if i connect it in cpu_opt?

image.thumb.png.e514a113a4438bacbe1825cc772223ae.png

Oh sorry i found on google, i was using the wrong terms but i will use a fan hub for the power to make it simpler.

It would not allow me to control speed as easy if i use the pump header 

EDITED the post question

Damnit seriously, they gave the wrong pwm cable with my case probably, mine has 2 conductor and i clearly see 4 conductor on someone else video with the same case.

This is starting to be really a pain ... There was also a big dent on the metal side panel and one of the fans self tapping just broke by itself the first time i used it.