Any reasonable 4U rackmount cases available in Europe?

👋 Hey everyone, first time OP, long time reader...

I'm upgrading my home furniture, getting a custom made rack and I'll be filling it out with some audio gear. I'd like to get a rack-mount case for my workstation and put it in there as well (currently rocking Be Quiet Dark Base PRO 900 v2). The problem I'm having is that in Europe, for some reason, I don't seem to be able to find a case that's aesthetically pleasing (it will be placed next to my desk, not in a server room).

The only one I could find that I actually really liked was the INFINITUM II 4U Maximum Airflow from Steiger Dynamics - at $379, which would not be the problem, but the shipping quote was just astronomical - at around $1.7k. So I got in touch with SD, but they couldn't go lower than $440 for shipping. That's way too much to justify. I haven't been able to find anything else since, so I turn to you for help. 🙂

My requirements for features are pretty much what you can see on the INFINITUM chassis.

• No extra drive bays.
  • 360 AIO compatibility.
  • Basic front IO - USB C
  • Nice to look at on the front.
  • Available in Europe or reasonably priced shipping to Europe.

Looking forward for your suggestions. 🙂

You could write to and ask Silverstone when RM44 is coming out. https://www.silverstonetek.com/en/product/info/server-nas/RM44/ Pretty much fits your every requirement and they have an Amazon.de store, cheap shipping.

Already in stock on Alternade.de https://www.alternate.de/SilverStone/SST-RM44-Rack-Server-Gehäuse/html/product/1873007

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.