Asus rog black screen in bios after monterey installation

So, basically I was wondering if I can install hackintosh monterey on my Asus Rog Strix GL753VD model and I found a opencore efi on github with same laptop model. Then I downloaded a macos 12 dmg and flashed in my 2.0 sandisk cruzer usb using Balena Etcher in windows 10. After flash, I replaced the EFI with the github one and I removed SuperIO kext becoz it’s stucking when I tried to boot the monterey installer, after removing superio kext, I was able to boot the macos installer, after that I selected my 150gb hdd partition and formatted as APFS and continued and installation went good, after just installation i again booted bios and went to 2nd installation which taken 29 minutes, after that, 3rd time booting it showed my some verbose booting then rebooted, now at 4th time, it showed my the ‘Macos Monterey’ disk instead of ‘installer’ so I thought that this time it will boot, but when I booted then same happened, some verbose boot then rebooted again, i assument it’s maybe normal, then, after that when I tried to 5th time booting, I can’t get even open up the bios, when I boot my laptop and press F2 key then after asus logo gone it shows me black screen instead of bios settings screen, I thought that I damaged the bios, I rebooted again and let it boot normally to windows 10 and it booted the windows 10 fine, after that tried too much to boot to bios but as soon as I click F2 key and the asus logo gone, it shows me black screen always. I dunno what to do as I can’t even flash the bios back becoz I can’t even access it, I tried to google and seen that we can reset the bios by opening the laptop back panel and resetting CMOS by buttom or a watch-type cell, I dunno how to do it as all laptops have different CMOS resetting options.
Pls help guyz