Big/Tall Clothing Merch

Go to solution Solved by Ravendarat,

They are working on larger sizes they said, its just a matter of getting the more common sizing perfect first than moving on to the less common. They arent sourcing blanks from anyone else anymore, they are having their own made so its just a matter of time now.

This might have been posted before, but I was unable to find it with the search feature in the forums. I would be interested in purchasing clothing from LTTStore if you guys could source larger shirt, pants, and hoodie sizes. I'm working on getting myself down to 3XL which is the largest i've seen available, but I was wondering if you guys would be able to find a vendor for 5XL shirts, etc, for the larger fans like myself. 

Is there a reason you guys have been unable to find/stock/etc larger shirts?

They are working on larger sizes they said, its just a matter of getting the more common sizing perfect first than moving on to the less common. They arent sourcing blanks from anyone else anymore, they are having their own made so its just a matter of time now.

58 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

I didn't remember hearing that on any of the clips of the WAN show I've seen or LTT videos so I appreciate letting me know 🙂

Thanks!