3D Printable Electronics

LibeRatioNZzXx

This printer is able to print fine enough details to actually print the electronics inside the controller. It seems pretty basic at the moment from what I can see, but I'm no expert  :P But could this be the future of electronics? Say you go into a store and instead of purchasing a controller or a remote, you have one printed to your specification? Share your thoughts, just creating a thinking point for starters.

Here's the official website for more info.

http://www.rabbitproto.com/

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

I would love to design my own remote. There are so many buttons that have no use that i would love to remove  :angry:

if we are already 3d printing faces, i think electronics is no far behind

PC Gaming forever...

Ah maybe 3D printable pcb tracks, but definitely not the components themselves. You can't print the thin silicon wafer, nor get the resolution or production processes required to make small electrical components. 

Ah maybe 3D printable pcb tracks, but definitely not the components themselves. You can't print the thin silicon wafer, nor get the resolution or production processes required to make small electrical components. 

IBM has 3rd printer with accuracy of 1nm