Japan is getting a new Left 4 Dead game: Left 4 Dead: Survivors (OMG L4D3 CONFIRMED!!!11)

KakaoDj

Eurogamer - original source 

Kitguru article

This is just kind of a wierd one. It's was codenamed "Project Z", but is now called "Left 4 Dead: Survivors" and is not a real sequel to Left 4 Dead 2. It is an arcade game, yes you read that right, ARCADE. They might not be too popular where you live, but in Japan they are, and there are plenty of arcade exclusives. It won't be available worldwide, only for the chosen Japanese. We don't really know much about the game yet. This isn’t the first time Valve has done something like this, they partnered up with Taito in 2006 as well to bring out Half-Life 2: Survivor. So this is just repeating the success i guess.

There may be a proper Left 4 Dead sequel on the way as Kitguru has speculated in before, there has been a few rumours and leaks suggesting the existence of Left 4 Dead 3 along with the Source 2 engine.

Live action trailer

There is an new Left 4 Dead coming but it’s not the numbered sequel we were hoping for, it’s not going to be available world wide either. Valve has teamed up with Japanese arcade company, Taito, to bring Left 4 Dead: Survivors, to Japanese arcades.

The game was code named ‘Project Z’ but this isn’t the first time Valve has done something like this, the publisher partnered up with Taito in 2006 as well to bring out Half-Life 2: Survivor. There’s not much known about the game aside from the fact that it exists, there is a life action trailer along with an announcement poster too:

13988500645.png

doesnt seem legit, in the artcile it talks about a liveaction trailer yet they dont link it

I think it may be one of the first games to be ported over to Source 2 engine. Few months back we had the leaked Powerpoints with the screenshots of the engine and some screenshots of the directory which included folders that hinted a Source 2 port for current Valve games. So considering those leaks were true this may be it... at least that's what I think.

THE FUCK DID I JUST WITNESS?

A thriller ripoff

QUICK Michael Jackson, SUE THEM 

A thriller ripoff

QUICK Michael Jackson, SUE THEM 

Wait....