Upgrade GPU: Needs help

Unabless

Hello! I have ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0
32gb ram DDR4 2400mhz
rtx 2060
ryzen 7 2700x

I need help if any of you could find a mobo thats compatible with ryzen 7 2700x and has pcie 4.0 cause I am going to buy rtx 3070 and it needs pcie 4.0
and compatible with my ram

I don't know about upgrading your gpu to a 3070 as ur cpu is reaching the edge of its limits and can turn out to be a bottleneck which can hamper ur performance and will be a waste of money correct me if I wrong though 

8 minutes ago, swabro said:

I don't know about upgrading your gpu to a 3070 as ur cpu is reaching the edge of its limits and can turn out to be a bottleneck which can hamper ur performance and will be a waste of money correct me if I wrong though 

depends on the game. I'd expect some games to utilize a better GPU but some like Minecraft would barely change, if at all.

2 hours ago, shactheorb15 said:

depends on the game. I'd expect some games to utilize a better GPU but some like Minecraft would barely change, if at all.

agreed but competitive titles like valorant or apex legends would be more cpu intensive compared to storymode games which then the cpu could turn out to be a bottleneck 

On 10/21/2022 at 4:02 AM, swabro said:

what res do you play at?

1920x1080

4 hours ago, Unabless said:

1920x1080

Recommend u upgrade cpu and gpu if u want to play comeptive titles like apex which are both cpu and gpu heavy or titles like wardrobe or Elden ring or else ur cpu will def become a bottleneck. So if u can’t afford it now save up for a while and don’t suffer from buyers regret trust me