Good budget room speaker setup

PurpleCodes

I am running into a slight problem right now and am searching for a solution. For the past few years I have been using google home minis (1st gen) as my music listening device. However, I am looking for a bit of an upgrade, I want something with more bass as that is really lacking.

Here's what I want to be able to do, I want to easily be able to stream music from my phone or ask google assistant to play music using my voice while also be able to output audio from my computer (i.e aux). I know one solution would be sonos but I don't have the money for that. The reason why I need both is its really nice when people are over to be able to allow them to pick the music while they are on my wifi without having to fiddle with Bluetooth. The reason why I want there to be aux is when I play beatsaber or any VR games while people are over its pretty boring for the viewers to not have sound.

Here is my checklist

• Affordable
  • Control music via Google Assistant
  • Chromecast the audio within the Spotify app
  • Multiple Speakers i.e at least stereo preferable with a subwoofer  
  • Use it as an audio device on my windows pc.

I have looked into chromecast audio but that is discontinued and expensive. I have also looked into hdmi adapters for regular chromecast to splice out the aux but that seems a bit janky.