Media Server for Multiple Projectors Using Quadro Framesync

I'm doing research into building a custom media server that will run an immersive experience for my company. The problem I've been running into is that information about building these is nil, and commercially available ones are woefully underpowered and have an insane price tag.

What I could find was that I can use quadro sync to match the framerates of every output while also supporting projection overlap, but instructions on this tech is unclear on nvidia's website. It leaves me with questions like:

Generally how does Quadro Framesync work and what are the requirements?

Does there need to be one Quadro per computer or multiple Quadros per?

Do I need additional components for this technology to work?

What is required to run a single server for the max output of 32 displays?

Xeon chips also make you dive down a rabbit hole, where sockets and motherboards for those sockets differ, although I feel like I can narrow the search once I know the requirements for Nvidia's side of processing. 

This is going to be a behemoth of a computer, but the commercially available ones are at most 12 outputs and worth upwards of $50,000 which should be super easy to beat with price, speed, and overall power consumption to boot.

Any help would be appreciated!

What you get when you pay the big price tag is something that works and has an established support system. What you are embarking on will probably end up being more costly in the long run. Maybe you'll get a fine deal on the hardware... but unless you have a perfectly good software solution in place, you are left with building something from the ground up. Which would probably mean more money spent in research / trial and error, not to mention the long term support of the system. 

But that's just my 2 cents.

Solid point but unfortunately it's not my decision to make.

I found this pdf that outlines how the tech works nicely, I just need help with xeon and motherboard tech now.

Should I move this topic to the build category? It's been a long time since I've used forums.

Quadro-Sync-II-User-Guide-v06.pdf