My BF4 RIG CASE HELP

MyBF4pc

I have come in need for some help with my BF4 gaming rig I have all the part witch I will list. My problem is my case it got a cheap case and it looks crap so I have seen some cases I like and I would like your opinion on what is best for by BF4 rig. I would also like a colour scheme with my rig if you have any suggestions

Corsair Obsidian Series 750D

Corsair Obsidian Series 450D

MZXT Phantom White

PARTS:

I5 3570K

Asrock Z77 Extreme 4

Corsair CX750M(CAN I GET COULORED CABLES)

Ripjaws 1600MHz 16gb RAM

Corsair H1001 WATER COOLER

If you do have a case to suggest to please tell me as it may be better than the ones I chose. Also Some suggestions that will help with making this pc more BF4 like  

post-78841-0-09666700-1398802865_thumb.j

post-78841-0-76621500-1398802869_thumb.j

post-78841-0-59060400-1398802876_thumb.j

Looks are subjective.

They're all solid cases.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks do you have any idea on what colure scheme I should go with for the BF4 design

Thanks do you have any idea on what colure scheme I should go with for the BF4 design

Probably black, blue, or gunmetal. 

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

thanks for the reply and thanks for telling me how to reply I think I might go for blue fan and white LED's with the corsair Obsidian 750D