Gpu brands

Asus dual 3060 oc vs msi 3060 ventus. Does brand makes difference in gpu performance is expensive brands worth the extra money for any gpu models.

26 minutes ago, Hemant Rathod said:

Asus dual 3060 oc vs msi 3060 ventus. Does brand makes difference in gpu performance is expensive brands worth the extra money for any gpu models.

different brands make different coolers and give a set amount of OC possibilities.

for a 3060 however i would just go with a standard card no need to go for a TUF strix or Ventus since the coolers are sheer overkill

Unless you`re going for a OCed 3080 and above then you can go Galax or TUF asus cards

TLDR: no not worth the money

26 minutes ago, Hemant Rathod said:

Performance, probably not to any meaningfull degree. I care about how noisy the card is, and there you can see some differences in buildquality, fans, size of the heatsink ect

Different models will perform slightly different out of the box (due to different cooling and factory overclock). I wouldn't pay the extra money except: 1. the (cheaper) specific model is known to have far worse cooling. 2. the cheaper brand offers noteable worse support in my country.

So just buy the cheaper one.

5 hours ago, Hemant Rathod said:

Does brand makes difference in gpu performance

Not meaningfully.

Your "PC master race" thing is cringe.