Pc not posting

BiggestBoyo

Hey. I reset my pc to factory settings yesterday because it was acting up and now when i turn it on i dont get a post on my monitor or anything. My keyboard and mouse light up. I just cant see anything on my monitor. 
Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, BiggestBoyo said:

Hey. I reset my pc to factory settings yesterday because it was acting up and now when i turn it on i dont get a post on my monitor or anything. My keyboard and mouse light up. I just cant see anything on my monitor. 
Thanks in advance

try pulling out your cmos battery. first unplug your pc. then pop out your cmos battery hold the power for 20 seconds put it back in try to reboot

another way if this doesnt work. is check and see if you have any motherboard pins labeled bios if so take a flat head screwdriver and touch the 2 bios pins together (thats if you dont have a jumper or a bios button on your board most have jumpers but most of the time removing thecmos should work. something like this 

the battery to pop out <--- Replacing the CMOS Battery

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, BiggestBoyo said:

Thanks in advance

Spec?
Prebuilt or something ?

Does it enter windows ? (like, did you heard any windows usual tunes eventhough your monitor doesn't show anything)

If your CPU comes with an iGPU, tried plugging your display cable to motherboard port yet ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply