HP Notebook - 15-af109ax graphic driver problem

Hello, i have problem with my old HP Notebook - 15-af109ax regarding to driver issue.

The problem is when i update the driver to legacy adrenaline driver for amd r5 m330, it got this mouse lag problem every few second which is kinda annoying.

But when ddu back and install the recommended gpu driver from hp website (which is the old catalyst driver thing, idk im not familiar with it) i got a problem where every startup theres always BSOD with "thread stuck in device driver" message. After that, it restart and runs fine.

Now i tried to google around but theres no clear answer for it so my effort for this problem is :

1. Update BIOS to the very latest one from hp website, didnt work sadly.

2. While using the "catalyst" version i manage to avoid BSOD by disabling the driver display adapter from device manager which is kinda pointless because i cant change the brightness with driver disabled or even with no driver installed, the laptop stock brightness is too bright for me and it kinda hurt my eye.

Now currently i ddu whole thing again and use the adrenaline version for a while until theres a clear fix.

Is there any other fix for this issue ?