Pc won't turn on

Johnsmith45

I was playing gta v and was a blue screen and the computer turned off. I opened it the rgb light stays on the motherboard and their is a green light. When I use switch on the motherboard using the power switch on the motherboard the green light turns off. I have already tried resitting cpu, cooler and ram. No luck any ideas. None of the fans spin.

Specs: 

I7 9700k

Z390 prime a

16gb ddr4 ram

Corsair rm750x

Msi rtx 2070

500gb samsung evo m.2 drive 

Please read the "read before asking for help" stickied thread and then edit your post with the info it asks for.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Please read the "read before asking for help" stickied thread and then edit your post with the info it asks for.

I already did