Everything looks good, except for the “boot” LED. Where should I go from here?

Burai_Kallichorios

My Specs:

Hi everyone. I’m new to making PCs, and I’m on my first at the moment. I was following LTT’s video for building computers, and I’ve managed to get to the first power-up part (1:01:17).

My RAM, GPU, and CPU all show up in the BIOS; as does my SSD, but only when I go to the “NVME Configuration” section. (Screenshots below)

581C1913-B232-4B37-9618-E750B9D42C4D.thumb.jpeg.1b7d829d6db319527976d49ef61a8ae0.jpeg

03F935E9-0545-4C94-ABB8-EE12D379A674.thumb.jpeg.5ba07ec0099ef8ea8c3c416c4ba3a0c5.jpeg

My biggest problem is that the “boot” LED is still on. I’ve heard that this usually means that it’s waiting for a boot device, but my motherboard’s manual says that it means I need to install my OS. I watched ahead in LTT’s video though, and they don’t install the OS until the very end. 

Should I just go along with the video and focus on getting the case ready and installing everything, installing the OS at the end, or is there something else I need to focus on right now?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Burai_Kallichorios
Mistake in image uploads, adding BIOS version

No experience with nvme, and I also don't pay any attention to random LED's. Your system starts up, and seems to function correctly. Temps also look very reasonable. So I'm not sure in which building phase you are. But you could either just install your OS right now, or just finish building the system: the hardware is working.

You ought to be able to go ahead and install your os at this point,
I didn't even check if my ssd showed up in bios and just went full send for my windows 10 install 😆
The boot LED is just indicating that the pc can't boot an os, which is fine if you've yet to install one.

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect