Low FPS on my Gigabyte Laptop

domoreo

I recently got my hands on this laptop equipped with i5-11400H, RTX 3050, 16gb of RAM, and 144hz display. Already updated my Nvidia Drivers and my Windows update. As soon as I downloaded the game Stray, I expected it to be buttery smooth. Unfortunately, it only ran between 30-40fps. What seems to be the problem?

What model is your laptop, it could be performing really bad in the thermal department.

Edited by Alinz
I saw the post which stated the laptop model

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

5 minutes ago, domoreo said:

I recently got my hands on this laptop equipped with i5-11400H, RTX 3050, 16gb of RAM, and 144hz display. Already updated my Nvidia Drivers and my Windows update. As soon as I downloaded the game Stray, I expected it to be buttery smooth. Unfortunately, it only ran between 30-40fps. What seems to be the problem?

What game resolution & settings ?

How's your thermal ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

51 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

What game resolution & settings ?

How's your thermal ?

it was set on high just on the link below. temps were on the neighborhood of 70-85 C.