What is the best budget white pc case mid tower in eu?

Du2kas

Im searching for a white pc case in eu. I would like three fans at the front.

8 minutes ago, Du2kas said:

Im searching for a white pc case in eu. I would like three fans at the front.

Budget ? At around 100 you got plenty choices with Corsair 4000s, Phanteks P400 a G360, Fractal Pop air, etc

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Fractal Pop XL Air and Corsair 4000X would be my picks with these criteria. May not quite fit budget though. I've used both, 4000X is okay but prefer the Pop XL Air. The standard Pop only has two front fans, the XL gets three, as does the 4000X.

The fans in the Pop series are not widely available individually yet (not a big deal as I swapped my Corsair LLs), but still something to consider.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

https://geizhals.eu/silentiumpc-ventum-vt4v-evo-tg-argb-white-spc295-a2451854.html

SIlentiumPC VT4V. Those Poles ain't kidding around, they're here to dominate the market, it seems to have been selling like hot-cakes at 70-75 eur mark.

spacer.png

https://geizhals.eu/montech-sky-one-mini-a2774350.html?hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=eu&hloc=pl&hloc=uk

Montec Sky One Mini is also a cool one (SAMA IM01 clone maybe), mATX support, 22L

spacer.png