U28D590D - 553$

Bio Mujahid

FU american and canadian prices :( - that is a crazy price

thats like £300 GBP, that costs like £500 here :( even at full price its still like 25% cheaper

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

FU american and canadian prices :( - that is a crazy price

thats like £300 GBP, that costs like £500 here :( even at full price its still like 25% cheaper

I understand your frustration :D

To bad this monitor has neither an height-adjustable stand nor a VESA mount ....

That made me hesitate at first also but it's a sacrifice I'm ready to make for the 4k resolution

I just hope my 290x in crossfire will be enough

That made me hesitate at first also but it's a sacrifice I'm ready to make for the 4k resolution

I just hope my 290x in crossfire will be enough

290X in Xfire is enough to run 4K games for sure.

Interested in Business and Technology

290X in Xfire is enough to run 4K games for sure.

It's enough, if you get rid of AA and lower a setting or 2, to run 4K at 120 fps.

Spoiler

It's enough, if you get rid of AA and lower a setting or 2, to run 4K at 120 fps.

Great, i wont tune down anything in tha case, I don't really care about 120 FPS. as long as i have a steady 60 FPS ill be a happy camper

Great, i wont tune down anything in tha case, I don't really care about 120 FPS. as long as i have a steady 60 FPS ill be a happy camper

Then go for it, get that monitor. 

It's silly to run 1080p when you have 2 290x. Sure, you can get 300 fps and crazy benchmark scores, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) but at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ?

Spoiler

120FPS is useless... since all 4K monitors are max 60HZ

120FPS is useless... since all 4K monitors are max 60HZ

Exactly. He can do it. He can therefore get 60 fps with max settings and maybe 4X AA instead of 16X.

Spoiler

Exactly. He can do it. He can therefore get 60 fps with max settings and maybe 4X AA instead of 16X.

AA is as good as useless on a 4K monitor , 2× is really all you need because there are SO many pixels. You better use the graphical horsepower for some better shadows etc.

BTW is that you on your profile picture :P

AA is as good as useless on a 4K monitor , 2× is really all you need because there are SO many pixels. You better use the graphical horsepower for some better shadows etc.

BTW is that you on your profile picture :P

Yes it is. It's a cropped picture of me posing with my coach and former IBF super-middleweight champion of the world Lucian Bute.

Spoiler

No matter what mumbo jumbo Samsung tries to say to camouflage the fact that it's TN, I will still never spend anywhere near that much for a TN panel.

I got an excellent dell IPS monitor for $130 so paying nearly 600 for TN is insane to me. Not to mention the terrible stand that can't be replaced due to the lack of VESA mount (no excuse for this shit at this price point)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire