Check my overclocking points on Cinebench R23 (Intel i7-12700k)

Hi! I just built my gaming pc and trying to do some overclocking. I have set AI overclocking in the bios. After that I ran Cinebench R23, 10 minutes for Multicore and 10 minutes for Single core. Here are the results. Would you please check the screenshots and let me know your response about this? Is it good or bad? I need your opinion and suggestions.

My room temperature is 32°C / 90°F.

CPU: Intel i7-12700k

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix z690-A gaming wifi D4

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 8 GB 3200mhz CL16 (4 sticks)

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080 10GB Gaming OC V2

PSU: Corsair RM850 Gold

Multicore 10 minutes 23242
Single core 10 minutes 
MP 11.43 x

Also my system is windows 11. Not sure why Cinebench is detecting it as windows 10.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2022-09-05 191432.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Multicore 2022-09-05 191258.png

Spoiler

Screenshot 2022-09-05 191237.png

-= Topics Merged =-

Please use proper forum etiquette and only post your topics once, thank you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

-= Topics Merged =-

Please use proper forum etiquette and only post your topics once, thank you.

I DID NOT find an option to delete my 1st post.

It seems to be okayish. Multicore is a bit higher than simply removing power limits but not as high as a good OC can potentially reach. Single core seems to fair better, outpacing or match some of the highest numbers for that.

I can't speak from experience on the 12700K, as I don't own one, but my 5900X fairs better on multicore (though, with four extra threads) but not nearly as good on single core. That lines up about right with E cores making up some of the 12700K multicore performance while having stronger single core performance overall than the 5900X.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

7 hours ago, Jubair BD said:

I DID NOT find an option to delete my 1st post.

Only mods can delete and move topics. Simply report your own topic and let us know in the report what you need, we are happy to do so. 👍

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER