Ideas for Lab32

rushboarduk

I didn't really find a place to put this - even after doing a few different searches of the forums - so I hope this is the right subforum. I had a few proposals / questions as to how Lab32 could be used.

1) Earlier this year, LTT had the maker of Lucas VRTech on the channel to explore his VR glove system. Since he offered this as an open-source design, and a few of the team have a huge interest in VR, has Lab32 considered trying out their own designs based off that template?

2) Microsoft is launching a new range of asssitive peripherals for PC/Mobile platforms in the next quarter. Does Lab32 have thoughts on this for the VR scene, which is generally stagnant?

3) Recently LTT did a few mods for the Steam Deck, including (among other things) a cooling solution, "for science". If Valve won't make and sell a solution others could purchase, would Lab32?

20 hours ago, SkipRat said:

Human experiments, with cake as a reward.

"This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS"

HA!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD