How is Glover (Playstation) Saved

Meowth LVL255
Go to solution Solved by demonix00,

You need a PS1 memory card to save PS1 games as they can't be saved to PS2 memory cards.

I'm running PS1 Glover on PS2 because why not? It works. Looks and runs like ass, but you know how it is. Anyway, I'm at the very beginning just after you throw the first crystal in and get into the first world. I can't figure out how to save. The memory cards are being detected; I know it's an old game that doesn't autosave. There seems to be no options to save in menu. I know there's a save because of info in the manual, but I've tried Google searching this and can't find any results on anyone saving the game or talking about it or how it works. Does anyone know how to do this? The internet has left this relic behind and there doesn't seem to be too much info on it at all other than "WOW IT'S ON STEAM NOW!" Any information on this little thing is appreciated.

EDIT: So I decided to keep playing and ran into a save at the end of the first level and the PS2 memory cards aren't being detected but are for other games. I think I'll just buy it on Steam. Terrible save system, and It just kinda ruined the experience for me.

You need a PS1 memory card to save PS1 games as they can't be saved to PS2 memory cards.