Mobo issues

I have a MSI Meg unify ddr5 board and have this solid red led next to the power button on the bottom of the board any ideas what it is. I’ve checked the manual and it doesn’t really help.

96188D49-F7F3-4C27-8A33-0C8E713E6B36.jpeg

Does it post ?

If I had to guess, SB power indicator.

55 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

Does it post ?

If I had to guess, SB power indicator.

Yeah it posts, I had a 2080ti in there while I waited for a new 12pin to come in for my new card then when I put in the new card that light started up. It only lights up when the pc is running if that helps.

19 hours ago, Northeastkid said:

Yeah it posts, I had a 2080ti in there while I waited for a new 12pin to come in for my new card then when I put in the new card that light started up. It only lights up when the pc is running if that helps.

Is your bios switch to the left ? The manual mentions a Red or White LED depending on which bios you are using.

Red = Bios B

White = Bios A

2 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Is your bios switch to the left ? The manual mentions a Red or White LED depending on which bios you are using.

Red = Bios B

White = Bios A

To the left, didn’t even know that made a difference, I’m used to the asus prime boards that didn’t have all the bells and whistle’s. I didn’t see that in the manual I probably read over it and didn’t even notice.