Four beeps on start up B550 chipset

Curry's PC World are giving me a run around trying to get any information on how I can sort this. I'd have to either take it in to Curry's or Corsair, no one can give any guidance. I've found that motherboard model is ROG Strix X570-F Gaming. I'm pretty sure it's one long beep followed by three short ones, but the guide claims that means no VGA which seems a strange error.
I've now just rebooted and there was no beeping. Could this issue really be that I didn't have my monitor plugged in?

4 short System timer failure The system clock/timer IC has failed or there is a memory error in the first bank of memory

Or

1 long, 3 short Memory test failure A fault has been detected in memory above 64KB

4 short system timer failure to be diagnosed after memory diagnostics.

2 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

4 short System timer failure The system clock/timer IC has failed or there is a memory error in the first bank of memory

Or

1 long, 3 short Memory test failure A fault has been detected in memory above 64KB

4 short system timer failure to be diagnosed after memory diagnostics.

How do I go about solving it?

1 hour ago, Gazeley said:

How do I go about solving it?

You try a single stick of memory in slot A2 after you clear the cmos. That would be my first step I think.

That's a beep code; it's your motherboard telling you that it wasn't able to POST/boot up correctly, and that there's an issue with your system. According to your motherboard's manual, it's saying that it couldn't detect your graphics card.

Try reseating your GPU, and make sure that you've plugged in the necessary power connections.

3 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

The manual says it's a VGA/graphics error, not a memory error:

Spoiler

image.png.73962dda5308e62510b4a5bb95975af3.png

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

21 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

That's a beep code; it's your motherboard telling you that it wasn't able to POST/boot up correctly, and that there's an issue with your system. According to your motherboard's manual, it's saying that it couldn't detect your graphics card.

Try reseating your GPU, and make sure that you've plugged in the necessary power connections.

The manual says it's a VGA/graphics error, not a memory error:

Hide contents

Yeah, I see that. Pretty odd they label it as a GPU error while forever and 2 days it's a memory issue. 

So I suppose research the repair, usually it's reseat or replace system memory. Which hasn't anything to do with a video card except that the board must pass all memory tests before it can start and pass the VGA test. 

Also, do note it says "First Post". 

It would be obvious to not buy from Curry's PC world if they don't post the system for "First Post" to check the system is operational before sale.

My 2 cents so far.

EDIT:

Also @NunoLava1998- We can source the codes and beeps from this thread I created some time ago for reference in the stickies on the Troubleshooting section of the forums. 

AMI Beep codes -