Please Help Me

tobo the hobo

recently i just built my new computer. It has a xfx 6600, a 10400f, and msi b560i mini itx motherboard. after i first built it the computer booted into the bios fine. i did not have windows yet so i messed around and turn on the setting, which the computer only boots if a certin usb drive is in. after i did that i could not get into the bios but the computer was on with a small line, like a hypen(-) in the top left corner. i could still get into the boot menu by f11 i decided just to reset the bios using a screw driver to short out the jumper pins (jbat 1) after that the problem starts. when i turn on the computer the monitor gets a hdmi signal but black with a faint light so i know its on. Also the vga debug light is on. i have tried the taking cmos out and then back in but it didnt work. should i replace my motherboard?

recently i just built my new computer. It has a xfx 6600, a 10400f, and msi b560i mini itx motherboard. after i first built it the computer booted into the bios fine. i did not have windows yet so i messed around and turn on the setting, which the computer only boots if a certin usb drive is in. after i did that i could not get into the bios but the computer was on with a small line, like a hypen(-) in the top left corner. i could still get into the boot menu by f11 i decided just to reset the bios using a screw driver to short out the jumper pins (jbat 1) after that the problem starts. when i turn on the computer the monitor gets a hdmi signal but black with a faint light so i know its on. Also the vga debug light is on. i have tried the taking cmos out and then back in but it didnt work. should i replace my motherboard?

You have existing thread

Stick with it. Locked and merged.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv