Pc doesnt turn on

Penguin_meat

When i turn my pc on the light just turns red. It doesnt go into the boot menu or anything, the fans don’t spin (which is why i dont want to try leaving it on for a bit) and i hear a slight zoom from the pc. To turn it off i have to hold the button for a bit. I have already tried plugging the power cable in and out.

34 minutes ago, Penguin_meat said:

When i turn my pc on the light just turns red. It doesnt go into the boot menu or anything, the fans don’t spin (which is why i dont want to try leaving it on for a bit) and i hear a slight zoom from the pc. To turn it off i have to hold the button for a bit. I have already tried plugging the power cable in and out.

68175460112__AF63BD28-66C1-4948-A347-6B9A857C5014.MOV

Sounds like it's time to open it up and see closer what's going on.

We really need more info to help. Full specs, for starters. Is this a new build? Catching stupiditis after running fine for a while? Any other issues prior to this?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

I just reached out to someone i know and he is going to try to figure out whats wrong and hopefully fix it so il post my spec list if he cant figure out what the problem is. Sorry for wasting your time, i thought he was still at work for a few more hours and i was hoping it was just some really simple thing i didnt know about.

51 minutes ago, Penguin_meat said:

I just reached out to someone i know and he is going to try to figure out whats wrong and hopefully fix it so il post my spec list if he cant figure out what the problem is. Sorry for wasting your time, i thought he was still at work for a few more hours and i was hoping it was just some really simple thing i didnt know about.

Yeah, unfortunately PC troubleshooting is a bit like being a mechanic. With so many different potential configurations out there, it's near impossible to hypothesize a solution without certain information.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!