Help with IEMs

Hello!

I've seen a lot of different IEMs and different opinions on them, if it's any help, the headphones I currently use are the Sennheiser 560S (which I absolutely love). Don't really have a specific preference for tuning, does not have to be neutral or anything as long as it sounds good!

Some of the ones I'm interested in are the Moondrop Aria and the Truthear x Crinacle ZERO! Especially the latter because the driver setup sounds very interesting, but I've also heard that the Aria are the defacto pick for the sub-100 category so I'm not sure what to pick! 

AFAIK both are harman neutral but the Aria might be more detailed and balanced? Would love some input, especially if you own both!

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, DivineJO said:

Hello!

I've seen a lot of different IEMs and different opinions on them, if it's any help, the headphones I currently use are the Sennheiser 560S (which I absolutely love). Don't really have a specific preference for tuning, does not have to be neutral or anything as long as it sounds good!

Some of the ones I'm interested in are the Moondrop Aria and the Truthear x Crinacle ZERO! Especially the latter because the driver setup sounds very interesting, but I've also heard that the Aria are the defacto pick for the sub-100 category so I'm not sure what to pick! 

AFAIK both are harman neutral but the Aria might be more detailed and balanced? Would love some input, especially if you own both!

for the sub-100 category i would go for the etymotic er2xr