gpu clock and memory speed fluctuating

alvis29

i am using the system for 3 years but from last few weeks the fps keeps droping during games...its almost unplayable ..it keeps stuttering while gaming and using various benchmarks..i have uplaoded some screeshot taken during benchmarking...i have noticed whenever there was no stuttering the gpu speed and memory speed has been alwasy stable and no flucution.. but as of now  gpu clock and memory speed keeps fluctuing from 150 to 1500 continiously. and benchmark is stuttering...temp of both cpu and gpu remains below 60 all the time// ..any help will be greatly appricated

1255854471_Screenshot(1).png

597185808_Screenshot(2).png

1179763407_Screenshot(3).png

930087360_Screenshot(4).png

1555132902_Screenshot(5).png

Screenshot (6).png

1911268071_Screenshot(7).png

Screenshot (9).png

A 1060 is getting pretty old these days, I'd seriously consider taking the card out and giving it a thorough cleaning and then re-pasting the GPU core and if they're in bad condition replacing the thermal pads on the VRM and memory. While the GPU core temps may be OK it could be thermal throttling on an unreported hotspot temp on the GPU core a VRM component. Not every temperature that Nvidia uses is exposed to monitoring software, so something could be hot but no on can see it. I recently had to re-paste a GTX 1650 Super, the original paste was dried up and had large gaps on it, average temps were pretty OK, at around 85C but the hotspot temp (which is reported for this card) was hitting 105C and causing the clock speed to go up and down and the fan to do some weird stuff as well.

2 hours ago, Clueless Rabbit said:

Try reinstalling the display driver

tried many timnes..no success as yet...

2 hours ago, Bitter said:

A 1060 is getting pretty old these days, I'd seriously consider taking the card out and giving it a thorough cleaning and then re-pasting the GPU core and if they're in bad condition replacing the thermal pads on the VRM and memory. While the GPU core temps may be OK it could be thermal throttling on an unreported hotspot temp on the GPU core a VRM component. Not every temperature that Nvidia uses is exposed to monitoring software, so something could be hot but no on can see it. I recently had to re-paste a GTX 1650 Super, the original paste was dried up and had large gaps on it, average temps were pretty OK, at around 85C but the hotspot temp (which is reported for this card) was hitting 105C and causing the clock speed to go up and down and the fan to do some weird stuff as well.

okk..hope it will work after cleaning...thanks