Backpack shipping

Tydfil

Hey all, 

I hope everyone is well. Quick question, like so many I'm excited about the backpack and went to get one this morning when it went live but shipping is insane, almost $70 to Japan. Usually orders are around $20 which is fine but $70? Bit steep. And with the issues I've had with delivery on some orders .... Hopefully there will be some deals or discounts on shipping in the future but until then I guess I'm waiting.  

So I'm curious for those of us outside the US and Canada what are your shipping costs for the backpack compared to your regular order shipping. 

I know you are looking for further out examples, but in the US it got me for $25+ which is just over 10% of the item cost. I was hoping they'd have been able to throw the screw driver in too if it were ready in time (to save on the shipping).

The wan hoodie offer is nice, but I have one already, I'd have been interested in the new stealth hoodie, but no go there.

Anyway, shipping costs are always a PITA.

Yeah throw in the screwdriver or stealth hoodie to offset the delivery, that would make it worth it. i dont particularly like to wan hoodie so its kinda a null offer that one. i guess the shipping is the early adopter tax on this one haha

17 hours ago, NovaNightmare said:

I know you are looking for further out examples, but in the US it got me for $25+ which is just over 10% of the item cost. I was hoping they'd have been able to throw the screw driver in too if it were ready in time (to save on the shipping).

The wan hoodie offer is nice, but I have one already, I'd have been interested in the new stealth hoodie, but no go there.

Anyway, shipping costs are always a PITA.

You can save $6 on shipping if you exclude the "Free" stickers lol.