Second opinion

Go to solution Solved by Blackjack1336,

Nice choice so far. I would how ever recommend trying to get a 3080 12gb version because more vram is always better for editing. 32 Gbs of ram is sufficient. If the front panel of the case is air flow then you should have more than enough coolant capacity with that 360 Aio. Over all I’m impressed by the level of understanding for what is needed for your specific use case. Good choice to go straight to a 1000 Watt Psu btw. 

Budget (including currency): $2,500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video editing, recording game play, Minecraft, Photoshop, daily use.

Other details (Here is what I got so far https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ddNBGL, I know it's pretty expensive but I have the money and want to start getting the parts soon. I'm going to have two monitors and 1440p. One is going to have a refresh rate of 60Hz but have better color accuracy for color grading and photo editing. The other will be running at 240Hz and will be used for recording game play. This is my first build, so I would like a second opinion on the parts before I start buying them.

Nice choice so far. I would how ever recommend trying to get a 3080 12gb version because more vram is always better for editing. 32 Gbs of ram is sufficient. If the front panel of the case is air flow then you should have more than enough coolant capacity with that 360 Aio. Over all I’m impressed by the level of understanding for what is needed for your specific use case. Good choice to go straight to a 1000 Watt Psu btw. 

1 hour ago, SomeDude_ said:

Budget (including currency): $2,500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video editing, recording game play, Minecraft, Photoshop, daily use.

Other details (Here is what I got so far https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mwsnyK, I know it's pretty expensive but I have the money and want to start getting the parts soon. I'm going to have two monitors and 1440p. One is going to have a refresh rate of 60Hz but have better color accuracy for color grading and photo editing. The other will be running at 240Hz and will be used for recording game play. This is my first build, so I would like a second opinion on the parts before I start buying them.

I would recommend these changes. Saves you some money for the monitors and/or other peripherals. Air CPU coolers are way easier to maintain, and can perform the same as most AIOs.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/G4M4Y9

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($389.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black 82.51 CFM CPU Cooler  ($99.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($288.29 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB LHR 10 GB TUF GAMING OC V2 Video Card  ($675.00) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  ($70.98 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  ($70.98 @ Amazon) 
Custom: CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE XT, Digital Fan Speed and RGB Lighting Controller  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
$2245.14

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos