Pc randomly freezes/glitches momentarily

Umuralp53
Go to solution Solved by Umuralp53,

I finally solved the problem it was caused by a rgb controller that I made. I removed it and there is no problem so far. I don't know why it was causing this issue but everthing seems to smooth so far. Thanks for the suggestions.

Hello I have this problem with my pc that has been happening quite a while now. The problem is pc is randomly glitches and slows down to nearly freezing for 2-3 seconds (sometimes computer closes it happened 2 times so far). It doesn't depend on load or programs that are working on the computer. Unfortunately I don't have a video of the problem showing the problem i couldn't catch it. Anyways here's what i thought and did so far;

-I've sent the mb to waaranty and everything was working.

-I've sent the cpu to warranty and they changed it but problem continued

-I've upgraded gpu (rx570 to 3070)

-I've reinstalled windows on different drives several times nothing

-I bought a new psu. I thought it may be the cause of the problem because it was the oldest component in my pc

-I've checked the eventviewer there is nothing and no bso

-there is nothing wrong with the thermals

The problem is irritating and I need your help to solve it. Thank you.

My pc:

-Cpu ryzen 5 3600

-Mb Asus tuf b-450m pro

-Ram 4*8gb Apacer nox 3200mhz (running at 2933mhz)

-gpu old Sapphire nitro+ Rx570 4gb

- Gpu now Asus Dual rtx3070 v2 

Update

-Psu old xigmatek tauro 600w 80+ bronze

-Psu new sharkoon silentstorm 850 80+ gold

Hey,

sounds annoying indeed. Sounds like it’s throttling but if temps are good that can’t be it then. 

Are you sure your system supports 4x8GB ram sticks? Try running the system on only two sticks of ram, in either the black or blue slots. 
see how that works

27 minutes ago, Freeze_O said:

Hey,

sounds annoying indeed. Sounds like it’s throttling but if temps are good that can’t be it then. 

Are you sure your system supports 4x8GB ram sticks? Try running the system on only two sticks of ram, in either the black or blue slots. 
see how that works

Thank you for your answer ram was another annoying problem that I had in the past. When ram is at 3200 mhz it doesn't run with 4 sticks but when I drop the speed to 2933 mhz it runs no problem I run memtest86 there was no error and also I tried running with 2 sticks but the issue was still there.

I finally solved the problem it was caused by a rgb controller that I made. I removed it and there is no problem so far. I don't know why it was causing this issue but everthing seems to smooth so far. Thanks for the suggestions.