Ethernet doesn't work correctly or something else??

Navycaty

Since the beginning of this month, my computer suddenly had an issue with the ethernet (not too sure) and wifi works perfectly fine, every time I go on youtube or gmail, it's absurdly slow and streaming is crap (sets me automatically to 360p and buffers for a long time). I told my ISP and they replaced the router, problem still occurs... I replaced the ethernet cable (all are cat 6 & 7) connecting from modem to router but it didn't do anything. I used my brother and my own computer on both my ethernet and another ethernet from downstairs, his computer is fine, but mine isn't. I was thinking it must be my computer so I replaced my motherboard and cpu (Asrock Z390M-ITX/ac + i9-9900k to MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 + i5 12600k) and the issue still occurs. I used the same windows 10 product key though but it's a fresh new pc basically. I updated my drivers on both pc and now I'm stuck. I can't figure out the problem because it can't be the ethernet if it works fine on my brother's pc but not mine, and it can't be my new motherboard's fault either (I hope).DriverEasy-PCInfo.txt

My speed test with the internet is fine but it's just everything else that has to do with loading is slow when on ethernet.

Given that you have effectively looked at all the physical and now have a different PC with the same symptoms I would be looking at software as the cause.

Thoughts are possible Anti-Virus interfearance, which are you using and have you tried disabling?

Alternatively a browser extension have you tried say Firefox instead of Chrome based browser?

1 hour ago, MrMase said:

Given that you have effectively looked at all the physical and now have a different PC with the same symptoms I would be looking at software as the cause.

Thoughts are possible Anti-Virus interfearance, which are you using and have you tried disabling?

Alternatively a browser extension have you tried say Firefox instead of Chrome based browser?

Yes, I've tried other browsers like opera, firefox, edge and they all have the same issue. I only use windows defender lol and disabling it hasn't changed anything either