Sweat shorts men vs women

RevGood

I'm looking to get the sweat shorts but I don't like the zipper pockets, personally I think a normal pocket looks better and more comfortable. Is there a difference between the men's and women's shorts aside from that? I don't really get how sweat material with elastic could really fit differently, will women's shorts look bad for some reason I don't realize?

1 minute ago, RevGood said:

I'm looking to get the sweat shorts but I don't like the zipper pockets, personally I think a normal pocket looks better and more comfortable. Is there a difference between the men's and women's shorts aside from that? I don't really get how sweat material with elastic could really fit differently, will women's shorts look bad for some reason I don't realize?

The women's shorts look a lot shorter and slimmer. 

20 minutes ago, RevGood said:

It looks like the elastic on the women's shorts has a more scrunchy-like appearance that looks a little more feminine, and it's looks like a high-waisted design since women typically have a longer leg-to-torso ratio compared to men.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |