Hi, I am looking to get a new phone sometime soon. I have been using my OnePlus 7 Pro since January 2020. It's been in great condition for me and runs well, I love it, just want something new. I want something with a nice camera, clean Android OS, snappy response, high refresh. I don't really have a budget, I just kinda save the needed money to get what I want. I know there are plenty of great Android phones out there, just want to see what others would recommend,

Thank You!!!

32 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

I'll just go down your list.

• I love the size, weight, build of my OP 7 Pro
  • Button placement on my OP 7 Pro is mostly great. I wish the volume rocker was a bit further down, but that's very minor issue. Back-side cameras are placed well and I enjoy the pop-up selfie camera a lot for both aeathetics and security reasons. 
  • The OP 7 Pro screen is amazing for me. I enjoy the 90hz, OLED, and the 2k display. I would suffice with a 1080p screen, don't really need 2k or 4k, but the snappy response of a high refresh rate is a must for me.
  • I'm not too picky with my camera, just something that looks nice, has a wide-angle.
  • Fingerprint reader is prefered for me. I really enjoy the in-screen sensor on my OP 7 Pro
  • I have been forced to switch to wireless for audio, so I don't need a 3.5mm jack. The 128gb on my OP 7 Pro has been adequite for me but I would prefer to have a microSD for expansion, but not really needed.
  • I have not needed the dual sim functionality that my OP 7 Pro has. However, I do have an issue wuth the call volume. I can never hear the person on the other line with the earpiece. I'm always having to use speaker or earbuds to make a call.
  • Having the latest wi-fi standards on the phone would be nice seeing as I intend to upgrade my networking gear in the near future. I do like being able to plug in my phone to my computer to drag and drop files when needed. NFC is a must as Google Pay has been become common in my life.
  • Wireless charging and display out are a huge want for me. Currently lacking the wireless charging on my OP 7 Pro and loved it on my Samsung Galaxy S8.
  • I do not have any specfic apps that have insane requirements or work on specific devices. Lots of messaging occurs on my phone and a good typing, especially swipe-typing, experience is key to me.