front pannel usb connectors slow

mayham776
Go to solution Solved by Vidhyut,

JUSB1 and 2 are  USB 2.0 Connectors. JUSB3 is a USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Connector and JUSB4 is USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C Connector for your motherboard. 
Also it is mentioned is the user manual of MSI motherboards that "∙ In order to recharge your iPad,iPhone and iPod through USB ports, please install
MSI® DRAGON CENTER utility" I have never tried it my self. 

so i have a corsair 5000d airflow case it has 2 usb 3.0 connectors near the power button and i have a mag b550 tomahawk for my motherboard. The front usb pannel connectors are pluged into "jusb1" on my motherboard, and i am haveing problems with the 2 front usb 3.0 usb ports whenever i charge my phone on them it estimates 4 hours double the time it would take on my ps4 front usb connectors usbs. so is there any way to speed the front usb ports up?

idk if this matters but my cpu is 5600x thanks.

Hello,

USB 3.0 can only delivery 5V@0.9A, which means a maximum of 4.5W. Most phones nowadays charge that long over USB, but is managed by Windows, therefore can supply even less. Depending on your phone, it might decide it doesn't need the power. Try using a brick or a usb-c port.

JUSB1 and 2 are  USB 2.0 Connectors. JUSB3 is a USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Connector and JUSB4 is USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C Connector for your motherboard. 
Also it is mentioned is the user manual of MSI motherboards that "∙ In order to recharge your iPad,iPhone and iPod through USB ports, please install
MSI® DRAGON CENTER utility" I have never tried it my self.