Water Cooled PS5 Slim by DIY Perks

I just saw this video uploaded by DIY Perks today in which he makes a PS5 Slim, and I wanted to share it with you gamers because it's just amazing.

In the video he shows the prosses of how he manufactures the case and custom water block as well as the temperatures he has recorded.

Well... I won't be calling it slimmer with a rad that big.
In fact the actual whole physical footprint & weight of the PS5 (system, hose & rads) increase by a ton.
Dunno about the noise, those server fans usually freakin loud.

Quite interesting project though yeah.

Dunno if Dbrand actually fine / happy that the PS5 temps after using Dbrand's faceplate wasn't included in the comparison.
You know... considering they even supplied him with spare PS5 and all.
Especially after saying "There is a way to make the PS5 slimmer and cooler" before promoting the sponsor.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

He could have used a sfx psu and a standard 360-420mm rad instead of those 8 loud 40mm fans.

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu