Picking a motherboard for new build

Hello guys. I'm building a new PC and have a little trouble deciding on the motherboard. The budget is up to about 85-90 euro MAX. Also, from the case selection I obviously want MATX form factor.

I've narrowed down some that cost that much here. The CPU that will be used is a Ryzen 5 5600g in a Thermaltake S100 and I'll be starting out with the stock cooler.

Here they are:

Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming II

MSI B550M A-PRO

MSI B550M PRO-VDH

MSI B550M PRO

GIGABYTE Aorus B450M

Asrock B450M Steel Legend(maybe)

Currently, I'm running an Asrock A320M with a 2200g.

Any opinions on my selections or any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

As far as mobo's go, I tend to lean towards ones that are more feature rich/more expandability, The Aurus, Pro-VDH, and TUF all have 4 ram slots, which to me would be more appealing than just 2, Narrowing that down it appears that the PRO-VDH has USB 3.1 as well as 3.0 headers, Even though the case doesn't support USB C It would be nice to have incase you decide to upgrade down the line. It also has 2 NVME drive sockets on the PRO-VDH vs just 1 on the others mentioned. Personally that is the one I think I would go with.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

Although I'll probably not use more than 2 DIMMS at a time I still agree that it's just better to have the option. Thanks for the reply. Also, do you know if the speeds are in any way affected if there are just 2 RAM slots? Cause I'm not too sure

16 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

Although I'll probably not use more than 2 DIMMS at a time I still agree that it's just better to have the option. Thanks for the reply. Also, do you know if the speeds are in any way affected if there are just 2 RAM slots? Cause I'm not too sure

I don't believe you will be effected any way with 2 RAM slots, the speeds I believe would be the biggest factor, they both run on dual channel vs single/quad channel ram so I don't think you would notice any difference going with 2/4 ram slots, just future upgradability/expandability, it looks like the 2 slots max out at 64gb and the 4 at 128gb (which is complete overkill either way.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

since I have you here, could you also suggest me the best am4 mATX motherboard for under 110 euro? and thanks again