No display help pls

beastintheeast

Hello everyone. Finally got a new build assembled but i have issue after issue. I have an asus z690 rog strix-e and it had a built in memtest86. I used that and it came back with around 4700 errors. I'm using g skill trident Z5 ddr5 5600 so that many errors on a very expensive memory kit seems shocking. There's also a tool to check ssd health and I just did that and all passed.
Anyways, it powers on fans, rgb, aio but no display. I've unplugged the gpu and plugged into the motherboard and it will boot into windows. That's when I tried to do all the drivers and updates but a lot failed. Plug in the gpu and no display again.
weirdly, it worked yesterday. I was gaming but it started crashing and after a restart it wouldn't work anymore. 
Any idea what to do? Is it the ram corrupting the drivers? Is the gpu bad? Never seen anything like this and im getting so tired of working on it.
current specs are asus z690 rog strix, g skill trident z5 5600, intel 12900k, wd black 1 tb, Samsung 970 pro 2tb, Samsung 980 pro 2 tb, evga 1080 ftw hybrid, evga 850 watt g5 ( I think or g3), Corsair h170 aio (420mm) 
have a 3080 but it's being rma so I can't swap gpus  

Try the following:

Change your ram to a lower speed one.

Try plugging your gpu into an other motherboard. If you see that the problem continues existing then probably its your gpu causing the problem.

7 hours ago, av1ty said:

Try the following:

Change your ram to a lower speed one.

Try plugging your gpu into an other motherboard. If you see that the problem continues existing then probably its your gpu causing the problem.

I have tried stock speed and I tried switching slots and using one by one but always same results

What about trying the gpu on another system?