BSOD

StarMoonCZ

Hello,

I recently upgraded my computer to Asus TUF B660 + Intel Core i5-12400F. With this purchase I have been given two samsung 256GB NVME SSDs. But the first I installed had windows on in which I already deleted but when i Install the second SSD my computer gives me BSOD. Only happens when I have both installed. Thanks for any help in advance

What is the BSOD code? 

I'm better at fixing people than PC's... For now. 

Remember to quote or tag my posts if you want me to see your reply I don't always follow the threads.

23 minutes ago, MedicTim78 said:

What is the BSOD code? 

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

6 hours ago, StarMoonCZ said:
UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Ok, sounds to me that the disk your BIOS is trying to boot to, might be the one you deleted windows from, go in the BIOS menu and select one drive to boot from and if you get the error, go back into the BIOS and boot from the second drive. If you still get an error then you may have to clean reinstall windows, and format both drives while you're in the install environment. 

Edited by MedicTim78
Typos

I'm better at fixing people than PC's... For now. 

Remember to quote or tag my posts if you want me to see your reply I don't always follow the threads.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:40 PM, MedicTim78 said:

Ok, sounds to me that the disk your BIOS is trying to boot to, might be the one you deleted windows from, go in the BIOS menu and select one drive to boot from and if you get the error, go back into the BIOS and boot from the second drive. If you still get an error then you may have to clean reinstall windows, and format both drives while you're in the install environment. 

Im sorry I probably explained it wrong. I have three SSDs. First is 2,5'' which previously had my windows but i cloned and deleted that. Second is NVMe which had  someone elses windows which I deleteted and cloned Windows from the first SSD. And the third is also NVME but everytime I put it in it goes to BSOD even when I set it as non-bootable in BIOS(Only primary boot SSD is the first nvme SSD).