Newegg issue.

hamilton21017

My two months of rigorous testing has shown to some extent that the 2021 Seasonic TX-850 is almost problem-free.
It is currently being sold by Newegg, but there seems to be a problem here.
I contacted the company's support.
viEegF9.jpg

They replied.
'I don't know if the models available are before or after 2021, or if they are older or not.'
It is not 100% likely that what is discussed in the review is necessarily an evaluation using a "newer model".

However, there is a big difference here in my country.
The distributor in my country imports and sells the most recent production date model from Seasonic to the domestic market.

Seasonic 80PLUS Titanium Certified ATX Power PRIME TX S 850W (PRIME-TX-850S) | PC parts/peripherals,power supply units,seasonic power supply units | Oulutech Direct Head Office (owltech.co.jp)

In Japan, the 2021 model is named "PRIME TX S" and completely separated from the 2021 model.

Thread locked. Move on. You've already discussed this in painful detail in your previous thread. If a forum moderator locks your post don't post it again trying to continue the discussion.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450