How to solve my PC hanging problem

So, one day suddenly when I turned on my pc as usual, it wasn't working like it used to..!! It was lagging, hanging taking like 30 minutes to complete the action one single click!!!

I have 4 drives check my specs below:-

My specs:-

Windows 10 

Ant Esports VL600L 600W PSU

MSI B450 M Pro VDH MAX

AMD Athlon 3000G

Deepcool gammaxx 400V2 CPU cooler

Kingston Fury 8GB × 2 (16gb DDR4 CL16) RAM

Chiptronex thunderstorm X2 case

256GB Adata XPG s11 pro nvme boot drive

128gb consistent sata SSD

250gb Seagate hdd scavenged from old pc

320gb wd hdd scavenged from Dell Inspiron one 19 AIO old desktop pc

I moved the default pc download location and default pictures and videos location from drive C to my drive F which is the 320GB WD

From the beginning after booting up my wd drive showed 100%disk usage for 5 secs then back to normal but this time it was constant! I tried all the YouTube tricks which I could which was only one thing... Restart windows explorer from task manager and it didn't work while my hanged so much, I could not try any other tricks!

My WD drive which is gen2 compatible, according to wd dashboard runs on sata 1 for some reason I don't know!!!

If you need the video in better quality... Mail me at:

premkatarnavare95@gmail.com

Unplug the two hard drives and see if the system still locks up. If one of the HDDs is dying/dead it could cause the system to lock up while trying to read files from the drive.

13 minutes ago, PKBrother said:

Antec VL600S 600w psu

AFAIK Antec doesn't have a VL600S model power supply. Do you mean Ant Esports VS600L?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

8 hours ago, Spotty said:

Unplug the two hard drives and see if the system still locks up. If one of the HDDs is dying/dead it could cause the system to lock up while trying to read files from the drive.

AFAIK Antec doesn't have a VL600S model power supply. Do you mean Ant Esports VS600L?

Yes Ant Esports VS600L yeah 😅