Hi!

So I play Rocket league on my nintendo switch and i am stuck in bronze, i know i can easily beat silvers and i think i should be a gold, or a silver 1 at least.

30 minutes ago, JAY-CPU-GPU-PSU-RAM-SSD_X said:

i know i can easily beat silvers and i think i should be a gold, or a silver 1 at least.

If you can beat silvers then you shouldn't be bronze 😉

How many hours do you have in the game?

Usually for bronze and silver the way of improving is just playing. Just have fun in the game and you should be gold in a couple of months, as long as you have the right settings (see video below)

For practicing mechanics you could go into freeplay training and just try to hit the ball as much as you can. You don't need to score, you just need to learn to control your car and read the ball. Once you've got these basics down you can go in the Psyonix made training presets and try those. These are a bit more difficult but really helpful for people in lower ranks. 

When in a match look at where opponents and your teammates are. If you see an opponent going for the ball and they would be there faster than you can get there, don't go for it and rotate back. When you see a teammate going you shouldn't go either. You should be getting in position to support your mate, so for example position yourself in front of the enemy goal when your mate is attacking so they can pass to you. Or stay a little behind them so you can support if they make a mistake. Another thing I recommend is thinking of the field as 9 squares (3x3), and never go in the same square as your mates. Also never go more than 2 away from them.

And the most important thing... Camera settings. Don't use the default settings, you'll barely see anything. The video I linked should help with your settings.

Also is it an option for you to record a match (I don't know if switch supports screen recording) and upload it to YT so I can look what you're doing wrong?

https://youtu.be/dm0aDWQNVuA

Great i will try those!

But is there a way i can get a human employee or developer or someone like that to evaluate me and change mby?

and i beat golds on my old account but i lost it when i got nintendo switch